News Contact Development

GMA Resident – Annual Shore Permit Non-Motorized Permit Combo

This form should be used by GMA Residents to purchase both an “Annual Non-Motorized Boat Permit” and an “Annual Shore Permit” (which is required with all annual non-motorized boat permits). NOTE: Before submitting this application, you will need the documents listed below. The documents should be saved on your computer and available for upload with this application.

Any information you enter on this application will not be saved if you begin and return later.