The Town of Timnath requires that any entity doing business within the Town limits obtain a Town Business and Sales Tax License . This includes businesses making retail sales and businesses that provide services only. A business with more than one establishment engaged in business in the Town needs to obtain a separate license for each location.
You are considered engaged in business if you:
• Directly, indirectly or by a subsidiary maintain a building, store, office, salesroom, warehouse or other place of business within the taxing jurisdiction; or
• Send one or more employees, agents or commissioned sales persons into the taxing jurisdiction to solicit business or to install, assemble, repair, service or assist in the use of its products, or for demonstration or other reasons; or
• Maintain one or more employees, agents or commissioned sales persons on duty at a location within the taxing jurisdiction; or
• Own, lease, rent or otherwise exercises control over real or personal property within the taxing jurisdiction; or
• Make more than one delivery into the taxing jurisdiction within a twelve-month period.