Update 9/11/19 – Work has started on the utility connections into the street. A detour route has been posted. Residents along Main Street may access their properties during this construction. Work will be progressing from the south to the north, so access will vary as work progresses. For residents (and visitors), you will need to enter the closed area from either the north or south of the current work area – i.e., if your house is north of the current activity, please enter from the north.
September 9th – Late October 2019
The Main Street improvements involve the completion of curb, gutter, and sidewalk along Main Street from the small traffic circle to the railroad tracks. These improvements were designed with the other work completed in the area two years ago but were delayed for utility work by the Timnath Landings development to the east. The new road section will have 2 lanes, a bike lane on the east side, combined parking/bike lane on the west side, and curb, gutter, and sidewalk along both sides.
Construction plans for the work are available HERE.
- Connell Resources, Inc. will begin work week of September 9, 2019.
- September 2019
- Installation of water and sewer connections for Timnath Landings
- October 2019
- Installation of curb, gutter, and sidewalk
- Connection of residential sidewalks and driveways to street improvements
- Milling and paving
Emergency Service Impact
- The road will remain open with two way traffic being maintained when possible.
- Daytime, one-lane flagging operations will be needed for most of the work.
For questions, please contact Matt Taranto at 970-226-0557 or via email at email@example.com.
Updates will be posted at Timnath.org/MainStreet