Update 7/23/19 – ROAD CLOSURE NOTIFICATIONS – Windsor Harmony Road project to be closing the Harmony Road & Latham Intersection
- The north side of the Harmony Road & Latham Parkway intersection will be closed 7/26-7/29 to allow for milling and paving operations in the intersection.
- The south side of the Harmony Road & Latham Parkway intersection will be closed 7/30-7/31 for milling and paving operations.
- Additional details and a diagram of these closures can be found HERE
East-West traffic on Harmony Road will not be impacted. Turning onto & from Latham will be restricted as noted, and traffic using Latham Parkway will need to follow the posted detour routes.
Note: This is a major improvement project being performed on a section of road that experiences very heavy traffic volume – especially during peak commute times in the morning and the late afternoon. Delays should be expected and alternate routes are advised.
Phase 4 of The Harmony Road improvements Project will begin in January of 2019 and is expected to be completed in August of 2019. Improvements involve the reconstruction and widening of Harmony Road from Three Bell Parkway to Latham Parkway (AKA: LCR 1 or WCR 13). The new road section will have 4 lanes, bike lanes, raised landscaped median, and intersection improvements at Club Drive & Latham Parkway.
The majority of the roadwork will occur in Spring & Summer of 2019, however due to required work on the Lake Canal crossing that must happen before irrigation resumes in Spring 2019, there is some work that must occur during late winter/early spring. Traffic impact should be minimal during the winter, but delays should be expected.
Note: Orange = Work Completed
- Connell Resources, Inc. will begin construction on January 7, 2019.
- January 2019
- Tree removal between Club Drive & Latham Parkway. This removal will require one lane traffic with intermittent traffic stops of up to 15 minutes.
- Setting of concrete barricades at the Lake Canal crossing (east of Club Drive) that will require one lane traffic & intermittent traffic stops.
- Clearing of trees and vegetation from work area
- Construction on extensions to the Lake Canal crossing – north & south side of Harmony Road
- Utility relocation
- Road embankment work & fill import along the south side of Harmony Road
- February – March 2019
- Continued work on Lake Canal box culverts
- Reconfigure traffic lanes to shift traffic to north side of existing road
- Completion of embankment on south side of Harmony
- Removal of south portion of existing road
- City of Greeley waterline lowering
- April 2019 – May 2019
- Installation of traffic signals at Harmony Road & Latham Parkway
- Installation of curb & gutter along south side of new median & at Club Drive
- Pave bottom lift of new lanes along south side of new road & shift traffic to the south
- Remove remainder of existing road along north side
- North side road embankment work
- Install remainder of median curb and gutter
- June 2019 – August 2019
- Pave north lanes & remainder of south lanes
- Install median splash block
- Install Landscape & irrigation in medians
For questions, please contact Eric Fuhrman at 970-226-0557 or via email at email@example.com.
For questions concerning construction east of Latham Pkwy., please contact Justin Marshall with GLH Construction at 970-674-0440 or the Town of Windsor at 970-674-2400
Updates will be posted at Timnath.org/Harmony