THE RESIDENT SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN…
In 2018 the Town conducted a resident survey to hear feedback about the projects and priorities of residents living in Town. The survey and three focus groups highlighted several key points and priorities.
- Public Safety was the highest-ranking issue, followed by general construction projects, park and trail improvements, economic development opportunity and Timnath Events.
- Harmony Road and Three Bell Railroad Crossing were the two highest-rated roadway projects.
Three building projects were ranked as follows:
- #1 – Police Department Facility. This is planned for design in 2019 and construction in 2020.
- #2 – Recreation Center
- #3 – Town Center Building
- People feel safe in Timnath with 93% saying they feel safe at night and 99% feel safe during the day.
- 33% of the respondents attended a Town event and 32% refer to the Website or Facebook page on a regular basis.
- 32% of respondents prefer to get information through an email blast, with 22% selecting standard U.S. mail and 16% through Next Door.
Read the survey responses through the links below: