To assist, we’ve asked businesses to share any changes they may have implemented so you will know how best to do business with them for the foreseeable future. Below is the most up to date information we’ve received. If you still have questions, just give the business a call . . . they’ll be glad to hear from you!
|Business Name||Address||Phone||Website||Modification of Services||Date Added|
|Backyard Bird||4650 Signal Tree Drive Bldg A, Suite 1900||970-682-1962||https://www.backyardbirdco.com/||Currently closed Monday and Tuesdays. Hours for Wed-Fri are 11am-2:00pm AND 4:30pm-7:30pm; Hours for Sat & Sun are 8am-2:00pm AND 4:30pm-7:30pm.|
Donuts are currently only available on Saturday and Sundays
Orders can be made through our website www.backyardbirdco.com; we offer curbside pick-up AND delivery through Noco Nosh.
Our best-selling item right now is our family meal, which is a great deal for families. Include 8 piece fried chicken (2 breast, 2 thighs, 2 legs, 2 wings), choice of 2 sides and 4 biscuits with molasses butter.
We are also running daily specials that we post on our facebook and instagram pages:
**Additional items for sale are gift cards and merchandise which includes t-shirts, hoodies, trucker hats and kids t-shirts.
|Baker Tax Services||5900 Jasper Street||970-300-1551||BakerTaxOnline.com||We are displayed on the Timnath website and have our tax services set up exclusively to handle tax preparation for our residents remotely. Please visit my site by clicking the link below to see how we are structured to file taxes remotely, keeping our residents safe from Covid-19.||4.14.2020|
|BodyBackByJenn.com||https://bodybackbyjenn.com||I am still seeing my clients virtually through zoom meetings everyday||4.14.2020|
|Chaulkboard Gourmet Express||Food Truck||https://gotruckster.com/food-truck/chaulkboard-gourmet-express||Will be at Timnath Beerwerks on Friday.||4.14.2020|
|CheckMarks Bookkeeping Services||None given||928-308-4287 cell 970-672-8106 ofc.||www.checkmarksbookkeeping.com||Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm; offering $10 off per hour for Timnath businesses||4.02.2020|
|Chick fil A||4531 Weitzel Street||970-482-4183||https://www.cfarestaurant.com/i25andharmony/home||Monday - Saturday 8 am - 9 pm; Current service methods include Mobile curbside, Mobile carryout, drive thru (in person or via Chick fil A app), Doordash, UberEats and catering orders. Beginning 4/24 will be rolling out Chick fil A delivery through the mobile app.||4.03.2020|
|Christ the Rock Community Church||meeting online||847-312-5677||https://www.christtherocktimnath.org||Christ the Rock Community Church is holding our service online every Sunday morning at 10:00 am. People can access the service via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ChristTheRockTimnath/ or YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC64yKxqvmIHTTubbMyaer1w. They want to help with peoples spiritual needs at this time. If there is anything we can do to help people with their physical needs as well please let me know.||4.14.2020|
|Family Advantage Chiropractic||4650 Signal Tree Drive Bldg B, Suite 300||970-818-9455||https://timnathchiropractor.com/||We are being forced to closed until at least April 26th||4.14.2020|
|Les Schwab||4560 Weitzel Street||970-493-9585||https://www.lesschwab.com/store/?storeId=167||Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm; Saturday 8 am - 5 pm. Essential needs only.||4.02.2020|
|Power of 3 Real Estate||4124 Main Street||970-581-5718||Power of 3 Real Estate on Main Street continues to provide real estate services, 4 closings this week & 2 new listings to hit market this week. Free market analysis and ready to help owners prepare to sell homes and buyers to start online searches. Please call or text Cathy at 970 581-5718. Our office is physically closed to the public BUT your needs can be met by phone and online. If you stop by the post office, we are next door AND our agents direct numbers are posted on the front door of our office. Stay safe & healthy!!||4.14.2020|
|Taco Bell||4645 Weitzel Street||(970) 493-0036||https://locations.tacobell.com/co/timnath/4645-weitzel-street.html||Sunday - Thursday from 7 am - 12 pm; Friday and Saturday 7 am - 1 am. Uses Grubhub, doordash, postmates, and uber eates. Order online and pick up at drive through.||4.14.2020|
|The Youth Clinic and Pediatric Urgent Care of Northern Colorado||4845 Weitzel Street||(970) 494-2626||https://pediatricurgentcareofnortherncolorado.com|| • Hours have been modified |
◦ PUCNC is open every day from 10-4
◦ The Youth Clinic at Timnath is open from 9-3
• Both businesses are offering telehealth and information can be found on their respective websites.
• The Timnath office for The Youth Clinic is now a sick visit only location, and is only open to patients experiencing COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms. As a sick only location, this means that all checkups and Well Care visits are being conducted at the other 3 Youth Clinic locations. This decision was made to ensure that we are containing appointments for potential COVID-19 cases to one office (Timnath) to better manage and help stop the spread of germs. All parents with appointments scheduled at the Timnath Office will be notified of their new visit location via phone by a member of The Youth Clinic staff.
• All Colorado University School Of Medicine Specialty Clinics scheduled at the Timnath Office have been moved to the Oak Park Drive office.
• All patients for The Youth Clinic must complete appointment registration ahead of the appointment utilizing the online registration system Phreesia. This is to ensure patients with a risk of COVID-19 will be seen with precautions in place to minimalize the risk of spreading the virus. Patients who don’t complete the pre-visit information will need to utilize their mobile phones to complete the check-in process at all The Youth Clinic offices to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
• While The Youth Clinic is always committed to sanitation and a clean patient environment, additional implementation of a strict and detailed cleaning regimen has been put in place at all offices. This regimen includes additional cleaning and disinfecting of all hard surfaces, door handles, front desk and waiting rooms.
• The Phone Nurse Triage line for The Youth Clinic has additional staff working to help field questions from concerned parents and patients.
• To decrease traffic within offices and take measures against the spread of germs, all classes and group meetings scheduled at The Youth Clinic and Pediatric Urgent Care facilities are canceled until further notice.
|Timnath Beerwerks||4138 Main Street||970-999-5751||https://www.timnathbeerwerks.com/||Taproom open from 12-7 pm daily for To Go orders. These can be walk-in (with parameters in place) or pre-arranged Pick Up orders via our website (www.timnathbeerwerks.com) or phone (970-999-5751).|
Deliveries are being made Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 4-6 pm in Timnath, Windsor and SE Fort Collins. Those orders may also be placed on the website or by emailing email@example.com
The current menu of 32 oz crowler cans and select 12 oz bottles, as well as the food truck schedule, can be found on our website- www.timnathbeerwerks.com . We encourage people to follow us on FB and Instagram for updates.
|Zzap Pediatrics||4650 Signal Tree Drive Building B, Suite 200||970-812-9927||https://www.zzpeds.com||Dr Amanda Harding (board certified pediatrician) is doing virtual visits for children, they do not have to be established patients. If any child in Timnath needs a visit we are happy to help. Our office is open for business and changed our procedures. Everyone is escorted directly back the second they walk through the door. We have Well Check rooms and Acute rooms. Each room is deep cleaned before it is able to be used for another visit. If patients arrive early for their appointment, we have them wait in their car, until a room is ready for use. |
We also offer a monthly virtual membership where parents have direct access to Dr Harding 24 hours a day for acute visits. They download an app on their phone and can connect with Dr Harding through the portal if they have a question or want to start a visit virtually. We also have a kit that comes with the virtual membership, which has a pulse ox, thermometer, and otoscope with a camera on the end (see in ears nose and throat) and can send photos directly to Dr Harding from the comfort of their own home.
If anyone needs any more information we are here and answering phone calls.