Harmony & Weitzel / Harmony & I-25 Interchange
Looking west from the Poudre River
Current RFPs/Invitations to Bid:
2021 Annual Road Maintenance RFP
The Town of Timnath requests proposals from qualified General Contractor (CONTRACTOR) for the Annual Road Maintenance project. The work includes Asphalt Roadway Annual Maintenance.
THE PROJECT WORK INCLUDES:
1. HMA Pot Hole Patching including saw cutting, material removal, subgrade compaction, and 5” asphalt replacement.
2. IR Patching Heats
3. Crack Seal
4. Remove & Replace Concrete Curb & Gutter
5. Remove & Replace Concrete Pan
6. Sealcoat Squeegee/Spray Sealer (Vance Brothers “Ultraseal Systems Type II Polymer Modified Asphalt Emulsion Sealer” or approved equal) including sweeping, 24 hr. road/lane closures, and prior/daily notification of closures to affected residents
7. All the above shall include all required traffic control, mobilization, performance bonds, and payment bonds. Message Boards and re-striping are not to be included.
SCHEDULE FOR CONTRACTOR SELECTION
• February 22, 2021 Distribute request for proposals (RFP)
• 5:00 pm, March 9, 2021 Deadline to submit questions
• 2:00 pm, March 12, 2021 Proposal deadline
• March 24, 2021(tentative): Notice of Award
For proposal questions, contact Steve Humann with the Town’s engineering consultant at 970-226-0557 or [email protected]