Harmony & Weitzel / Harmony & I-25 Interchange
Looking west from the Poudre River
The Small Business Relief Grant Program was created to help our locally owned small businesses in the Town of Timnath during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Town recognizes and appreciates the unique role of small businesses in our community and the grant aims to help those businesses immediately offset the economic hardships caused by the pandemic and subsequent closures.
To qualify to receive funds, the applying business must meet the following criteria:
- Have an active Town Business License prior to March 10, 2020;
- Have a physical presence in a commercially zoned area of the Town;
- Have at least 2 but no more than 25 employees as of March 10, 2020;
- Be in good standing and current on all tax payments with the Town of Timnath and the Colorado Secretary of State;
- Be able to demonstrate a decline in revenue between December 2019 and April 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and related social distancing measures;
- Be able to demonstrate that, but for the COVID-19 pandemic and related social distancing measures, historical revenues would have been adequate to continue indefinite operations in the ordinary course of business; and
- Be engaged in activities that are legal under city and state law.
Please note that home‐based businesses are not eligible for the Program.
An applicant shall submit the following information:
- A complete grant application;
- Financial activity for the business from December 2019 through March 31, 2020, including total revenues, expenditures, and net profit/loss;
- Other information and documentation as may be requested by the Town subsequent to submission of the application.
All information must be submitted by Wednesday, June 3, at 5:00 p.m.
Please note that submitting an application is not a guarantee of a grant award, and the Town may terminate the Program at any time, for any reason, or when available funds are depleted.