Harmony & Weitzel / Harmony & I-25 Interchange
Looking west from the Poudre River
In an effort to balance the First Amendment rights of residential solicitors in the Town with the privacy, safety, health, and welfare of the Town’s residents, the Town of Timnath allows both commercial and non-commercial solicitation as cited in the Timnath Door to Door Solicitation Ordinance. All required forms and the complete ordinance, can be found below.
For the convenience of companies and/or individuals interested, some highlights of the ordinance are listed below:
- A permit is required for commercial solicitation of any kind. Permits are valid for two years from date of issuance.
- Each person authorized to solicit under a permit, and all supervising staff, must be registered and submit to a background check (at applicant’s expense).
- Qualifying commercial solicitors must display a valid Town-issued identification badge at all times when soliciting in Timnath.
- Solicitation of any kind (commercial, or non-commercial) is prohibited where a sign stating that soliciting or trespassing is not allowed.
- There are substantial fines for solicitors who do not comply with the Town’s ordinance.
Complete requirements can be found in the Timnath Door to Door Solicitation Ordinance below.
IMPORTANT – All steps must be completed and no solicitation can be performed until permits and badges are issued.
Company representative must complete the following two forms:
Supervisor(s) and all individual solicitors must complete the appropriate application below. If a supervisor will have any solicitation contact with residents, they must complete an Individual Solicitor application. If supervisor will not be soliciting they should complete a Non-Soliciting Supervisor Application.
All supervisors and individual solicitors must complete a background check. An email will be sent from a third party processor within 3-5 business days. Complete the information and make payment to the third party processor as instructed.
Questions? Call 970-224-3211
If you are unable to complete the required forms online, printable PDF copies can be found below, completed, and returned to:
Town of Timnath
4750 Signal Tree Drive
Timnath, CO 80547