The Colorado Feed & Grain is a collaborative and culturally-responsible landmark that leases to, manages, promotes, and supports local business. As the CF&G, we embrace our cultural responsibility to cultivate community through commerce with great integrity, collaboration, and positivity. All the while celebrating tradition and engaging in change to share the story of Timnath as a uniquely Colorado town, with roots in local, agricultural, and artisan commerce stretching backwards and forwards through the centuries. Please contact us if you have questions or are interested in becoming a partner at the Colorado Feed & Grain!
5210 Second Ave
Timnath, Colorado 80547
David Weekley Homes is building new homes in the Timnath Lakes community. The community offers 1 & 2 story homes with many options around the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garages, and other design features. Enjoy 50-foot homesites and award-winning floor plans with spacious basements from one of Denver’s home builders known for giving you more, in addition to:
• Nearby Horsetooth Reservoir for boating and fishing
• Convenient to I-25 and nearby employers, including Intel, HP and Banner Health
• Trendy restaurants, microbreweries and variety of museums in Fort Collins
• Students attend schools in Poudre School District, including highly-regarded Fossil Ridge High School
• Regional trails adjacent to community
• Proximity to Fort Collins and Colorado State University
• Future community amenities include lakes, a community park and open space
Harmony is an exquisitely conceived and executed master planned community of luxury custom homes. The neighborhood features striking natural beauty with awe-inspiring views and spectacular amenities, including a world-class private golf course.