The Timnath Police Department began serving the Timnath Community in late 2008.
The purpose of the Timnath Police Department is to provide for the safety and security of the community by upholding democratic values, behaviors, and abiding by constitutional safeguards. All officers will abide by the canon of ethics as adopted by the Police Department.
The mission of the Timnath Police Department is to provide citizens of Timnath with ethical, equal and quality police services to enhance our community.
- The Department values set forth our philosophy of policing and our commitment to the community.
- We recognize we have been given a special trust by our community.
- We will respect our community through honest, fair and respectful communication and interactions with our citizens while recognizing our accountability to the citizens.
- We believe law enforcement and the community share in the responsibility for crime control and safety and our department’s role is defined by the community.
- We accept the responsibility to react to crime activity in a way that emphasizes prevention and is supported by enforcement of the law.
- We believe in working collaboratively with neighborhoods to better understand the nature of neighborhood problems and to develop meaningful and cooperative strategies to address the problems.
- We believe in and respect Constitutional safeguards, laws and democracy.
Eighth Judicial District’s Multi-Agency Critical Incident Response Team.
Nineteenth Judicial District’s Critical Incident Response Team (when operating in Weld County)
CIRT Info – 19th Judicial District
Reference numbers and information:
Child Advocacy Center (Larimer Co): 970-407- 9739
Crime Stoppers: 970-221-6868
Larimer County Court/Traffic: 970-494-3500
Detention Center: 970-498-5200
District Attorney: 970-498-7200
Larimer Humane Society: 970-226-3647
Larimer County Sheriff – 24 Hours: 970-416-1985
Timnath Municipal Court: 970-224-3211
Victim/Witness Services: 970-498-7285
To contact Chief Wagner, please call (970) 224-3211 8- 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.